Experience and Skills:
Specific Responsibilities Include:
* Process production laser lots in wafer fab (Lithography, thin film deposition, dry etch, wet etch, microscopy, metrology)
* Process test lots / split lots and help develop new wafer fab processes
* Support process engineers on process maintenance and improvement
* Track process steps through electronic traveler system / MES
* Data entry and process calculations such as deposition and etch rates and time
* Experience with several of the following processes: lithography (spin coat, stepper, mask aligner), thin film deposition (sputter, E-beam, PECVD), wet etch, dry etch (RIE, ICP RIE), saw dicing, laser scribe and break
* Ability to work with minimal guidance in a dynamic environment
* Good communication skills. Able to work alongside engineering staff and technicians
* III-V laser experience preferred, but not required. Must have some wafer fab experience.
* Must be willing to work a revolving schedule that includes 2 weekend days in a month. Night Shift positions available.
* Must have prior experience working as a technician or experienced operator in a wafer fab environment; working on the typical modules in wafer fabrication
* Requires a High School Diploma or Equivalent with 2+ years experience, or AS or BS with some wafer fab experience highly desired.