SLD Laser is a dynamic and exciting start up with a mission to pioneer the future of light by illuminating our world with the brightest and most innovative laser light sources. The company was founded by several leading global pioneers in solid state lighting, including Dr. Shuji Nakamura, 2014 Nobel Laureate in Physics.
Your role will grow with the team that directly impacts efforts that are critical to succeed in our mission, and to continue delivering the world’s first laser lighting products.
We are seeking an Equipment Maintenance Technician to join the laser process team in our Fremont fab. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of semiconductor wafer and back end process tools. You will maintain and support process tool capability in our growing, state of the art laser fab
- Perform preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and service of semiconductor equipment used for both production and engineering in a cleanroom environment.
- First line of support in; test, diagnostic, troubleshooting and solving down-time issues
- Work with engineers and manufacturing with set up and calibration tasks, system support, preventative maintenance, failure analysis, documenting and or following procedures.
- Assist with quality programs; both sustaining as well as in preparation for major audits or certifications.
- Safety conscious and able to maintain a safe work environment.
- Maintain parts and spares inventories.